Thursday 12 April 2012

It's my life, don't you forget ♥



Evening Lovelies!

This post is basically to show you what I have been getting up to in the the last couple of weeks. I know I haven't been around as much as normal, but this month was always gunna be hard for me. I'm trying to keep myself as busy as possible. Some of you may know what I'm talking about, if not feel free to ask.

Anyways on to the fun stuff, here's what I've been doing with myself ...

Date night at Chiquito's ♥

Hanging out with my bestie :)

Doing my nails!

Enjoying the sun that made a brief appearance!


Debating whether to get my hair ombred and get my nape pierced? Thoughts?


What have you been up to lately? :)

8 comments:

  1. Aw why was this month hard for you?!

    If you want to talk, you know that I'm always here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do a post soon explaining all, thanks hun xoxo

      Delete
  2. Chin up lovely, hope you're alright! Are you still coming to the BB Afternoon Tea?
    I am also debating whether to ombre my hair and get my nape pierced haha, so for you I say go for it!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't make the BB afternoon unfortunately, as I said on fb :( I went to see about getting my nape pierced and apparantly the skin on my neck isn't stretchy enough :/ Deffo going to get ombred soon though! hehe x

      Delete
  3. yeahh totally go for the hair and piercing - you only live once!

    http://halabash.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turns out I can't get the piercing, but I'm going to go for the hair! :)

      Delete
  4. Heya, deffo do the ombre hair! Just stumbled upon your blog, and am your newest follower, please check mine out and follow if you like what you see :)

    www.mybeautymemoirs.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)