Friday 6 April 2012

Celebrity Style - Lauren Conrad ♥


Olá Lovelies!

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I've had tons going on, not all necessarily good unfortunately. I'm not going to bore you all with the details, but if you're interested just ask me on twitter etc. Anyways, this post was supposed to go up yesterday and i am day late so sorry about that. It's a fab guest post about Lauren Conrad's style by the lovely Elena from Love 212 :) Enjoy!



Lauren Conrad came to prominence on the MTV reality show Laguna Beach before starring in her own spin off show The Hills. This followed her starting out as an intern at Teen Vogue and then working for fashion PR firm People's Revolution. Over the course of 5 seasons she developed a style all of her own - flirty and feminine, young but still polished.

Capitalising on the success of the show Lauren launched her first clothing line The Lauren Conrad Collection in 2007, with her second line LC Lauren Conrad following in 2009, sold exclusively at Kohls in the US. In 2011 she launched a third line Paper Crown, the Fall collection of which will be available in stores from late August this year.

Lauren has come a long way from her early days in Laguna Beach. She released her fashion book Lauren Conrad style in 2010 and another book Lauren Conrad Beauty is currently being written. She also set up www.thebeautydepartment.com with her stylist and makeup artist as well as running www.laurenconrad.com


I hope you like my first guest post! If you do like the Celebrity style feature I will make it a regular piece on http://love212.org
Elena x

Thankyou so much for guest posting hunnie, I really enjoyed having you :) I like Lauren's style too. Please make the celeb style feature a regular on your blog, I love it!

What do you think of Lauren Conrad's style?


4 comments:

  1. I love Lauren Conrad's style too, I'm always so jealous of all her clothes. Was a great guest post :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lauren conrad she is so perfect I want her clothes!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love Lauren Conrads style! You have such a lovely blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post Lauren(^_^)
    -i hope you will join my first giveaway
    http://sunmiunnie94.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-first-giveaway-100-followers.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)