Sunday 26 February 2012

11 Questions Tag #2

Hey Hunnies!

Today I am doing the 11 questions tag :) Thankyou to Danielle from Tinks Tales for tagging me.

The Rules
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.

11 Things About Me

I am a natural brunette
I can't wait to have children
The only part of my body I have ever broken is my nose
When I first left school I studied performing arts
I have a pet dog, cat and hamster
My friends call me Tif
In 2010 I lost 84lbs
I am a really fast reader
keith Lemon annoys the hell outta me
My favourite film is Saw
I enjoy writing poetry

11 Questions Danielle Asked
What has been your biggest life regret?
I don't regret anything, because if I hadn't made mistakes I wouldn't be the person I am today.

What has been your very best beauty product of all time?
Definately Avon Colourtrend Final Touch Pressed Powder. I have used it for absolute years and love it! It's soo cheap and no high-end powders even come close to it.

And your very worst beauty product of all time?
That would be anything by MaxFactor as I seem to be allergic to thier products or Essie nail polishes - I just think they are totally overrated.

If you could click your fingers to change anything about your appearance, what would that be?
I would be alot thinner (which I am currently working on) and my nose would be back to how it was before it was broken.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

What is the best quality you love about yourself?
I am the most loyal person you could ever wish to meet.

If you could only ever wear one makeup brand, what would that brand be?
Avon.

What's your guilty pleasure?
Biting/picking polish off my nails.

Celeb you would marry in a heartbeat?
Eminem, if I wasn't already taken obviously :p

Are you a loud mouth or shy girl?
I would say i'm quiet and shy until you get to know me and then I'm a bit of a loud mouth!

Smoker or non smoker?
Smoker -.-

11 Quesions I ask you

What has been the best day of your life?
What is your favourite perfume ever?
What are you scared of?
If you could have a special power for 24 hours, what would it be?
Do you believe in angels?
What qualities do you look for in a friend?
If you could only use either eyeliner or mascara again, which would you pick?
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Who are your favourite band?
Do you drink alcohol?
How many nail polishes do you own?

11 People I Tag

Peach Fizz
The Beauty Butterfly
Victoria's Vintage
The Quarter-Life Tales Of Annie Bean
Frances Cassandra
The Agoraphobic Fashionista
A Life In Beauty AM
Cupcakes & Cosmetics
The Giveaway Lifestyle
Glitter, Gossip & Giggles
Betwixt Laur


Hope you enjoyed reading! Feel free to tag me in stuff like this, they're fun :)



7 comments:

  1. Love reading these, thanks for tagging me lovely :) I've been tagged a few times now so I better get my act together and do this myself haha!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very welcome hunnie :) Yes, you need to do it! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great tag! How do you loose so much weight? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! When I lost all that weight it was simply healthy eating and gym everyday of the week, aswell as pilates, zumba, salsa, yoga and badminton :) Unfortunately when I went on holiday I started eating junk and kept on eating junk until I put all the weight back on :/ I'm back on track now though and will be blogging about my weight loss xxx

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! I just followed you. Recently started my own blog and I would love some feedback or maybe a follow!? Thanks so much, and keep up the good work!
    Justinerawrmakeup.blogspot.com

    Justinerawr,xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick! I will definately check out your blog xoxo

      Delete

Leave a comment and make my day :)