Monday 12 December 2011

Hello Sweeties!


Hello sweeties! Hope you all had a good weekend :) I would have done, but i'm currently on my 4th day of being full of cold so i'm feeling very sorry for myself :/ lol. Hopefully i'll be well enough by friday to go for a much needed girlie night out with my bestie :) There's only 1 day left to vote in my poll on left hand side of my blog, so don't forget to do that and there's only 4 days left enter my giveaway to win some fab avon goodies! Click here if you would like to enter :) Good luck!


Advent Calender - Day 12

Today I got this, which is perfect because i love sleep masks ♥



30 Day Beauty Challenge
Day 10 - Current Fashion/Style You Like

I didn't used to like aztec prints, but i love them now. I just think they're lovely and festive :)



If you would like to interview me or would like me to do a guest post for your blog please get in touch :)

Follow me on Twitter @TiffenyColes

& Add me on Facebook ---> Tiffeny Irene Coles

Nothing like a bit of self promotion ^^ :p lol.

OH and don't forget to comment & follow!!


2 comments:

  1. I love sleep masks too i must have a hundred of them haha!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love aztec styles lately too, just so stylish!!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)