Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Tag!! xx


Hello readers! I cannot believe it's only 5 days till christmas - excited much?!! I've been meaning to do this tag for a while after seeing it on a few blogs so here it is, feel free to do it & leave a link if you do :)


Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?

Ooh definately hot chocolate with lots of sugar! :p

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
The elves wrap & santa delivers ♥

Coloured lights on tree/house or white?
I think white look more classy personally, but if i had children then coloured :)

Do you hang mistletoe?
Nope, I don't need an excuse to kiss my gorgeous fiance ♥

When do you put your decorations up?
ASAP!! Usually 1st december :)


What is your favourite holiday dish?
I love all the buffet food like sausages on sticks & mini pizza's :P

Favourite Holiday memory as a child?
Aww there's so many! Probably the year i got a bike with a dolphin plate on the back wheel - i loved it! :)

When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I guess i realised after hearing the other children at school saying things, but i still won't say it out loud. I'm too scared of finding a lump of coal in my stocking!!

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
That's impossible. Santa hasn't been yet!!

How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
With my mum and lots of tinsel, baubles, lights, chocolates & crackers :)



Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Love looking out of the window at it and dread going out in it!

Can you ice skate?
Noooooo.

Do you remember your favourite gift?
Yes, the dolphin bike i mentioned above :)
What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Spending time with my family and fiance ♥

What is your favourite Holiday Dessert?
There's some lovely christmas tree shaped ice cream lollies my mum gets which are amazing :p

What is your favourite holiday tradition?
Making jelly on christmas eve that never ends up getting eaten!

What tops your tree?
A very pretty star :)

Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Obviously i love getting spoilt, but now i'm older i actually much prefer seeing the smiles on peoples faces when i give them a gift they love ♥

Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum?
Yum to look at, a bit yuck to eat!
Favourite Christmas show?

The royle family without a doubt, i'm gutted it's not on this year :(

Saddest Christmas Song?
I don't really find any that sad, but lonely this christmas i guess ...
What is your favourite christmas song?
Ooh i have a few, but i would have to say merry christmas everyone :)
Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Leave a comment and make my day :)