Wednesday 14 December 2011

14th December x


Hey everyone! Hope you are all well :) I guess nobody was interested in q&a with tiffeny, so think i'll scrap it lol. I just want to try to get some weekly features going and so i know what my readers would like to see i have started a poll. It's on the left hand side of my blog, please vote :)

My last poll ended and the results were as follows
Obviously i will continue to do beauty reviews, but now i have the poll results in i think i will also review other stuff too. People seem to be interested in hair, books, music, films, food and places so look out for reviews on these in the future :)

 

30 Day Beauty Challenge
Day 12 - Favourite Colour Of Clothing

I much prefer dark coloured clothing, but like to add colourful accessories :)


Advent Calender - Day 14

Liquid eyeliner



Aww i got this super cute piccie of tinker that i just have to share with you all :)


hehe ♥

Don't forget there's only 2 days left to enter my giveaway, so click here if you fancy bagging yourself some fab avon goodies!

Comment & Follow lovelies :)


5 comments:

  1. I'd definitely be interested in Hair and Book blog posts as well as Beauty!

    Em :-) x
    Http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dog picture, how cute!! I'd also love to see more beauty posts, love them so much!!

    Do check in at my blog!
    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ember Drake - Cool, look out for those! :) xx

    @Sarah - Aww thanks hunnie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the sparkly heels and your dog is so cute! Now following!
    xoxo

    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and make my day :)